Thursday, September 19, 2024

Week 38- Symbols

 My story is short and I wish I had some photos to go along. My dad was a Math teacher and he created small handmade geometric models for his Geometry classes. He would use ping pong balls and cut index cards to piece together the shapes. He first taught in Jr high, then moved on to High school, and eventually settled into a professorship with Penn State at their branch campus Schuylkill. He also tutored local kids. The models he made were always around and eventually kept in one of his bureau drawers, obviously special to him.


Please give credit and post a link to my blog if you intend to use any of the information written here. My blog posts are © Ann M Sinton 2024. All rights reserved.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope

  September 23, 2024 Caregiving is not for the faint of heart. But sometimes it is thrust on you and you just have to do what you have to d...